What are the Benefits of Joining the Association of Trauma Nurses?
There are many benefits of becoming a member of this specialty nursing association:
- You will have opportunities to network with others with similar interest in trauma nursing, through our future website and local chapter events.
- To have access to ACTN's future website Blog
- Members will be notified first of ACTN trauma activities and educational events.
- To receive an ACTN newsletter.
- To learn of continuing education opportunities
- To be notified of upcoming TNCC courses.
- To reduce conference fees and education fees.
- To participate in ACTN activities and help your local chapter.
- To have an opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise as a speaker, if you are interested in presenting.
- To become a Member of the Board and get professionally involved in an exciting new nurses association.
- To be able to advocate for the profession of nursing and for the trauma patient.
- To have a new source to promote exposure and support for Trauma research.
- To be part of an organization that will be a voice for trauma nursing, throughout the trauma continuum.
- To help develop personal growth in leadership and mentorship for optimal trauma care.
- To profit greatly from the alliances and friendships formed by networking with other individuals involved in trauma nursing.